Lindy's Healing Facials - Beauty is a reflection of your mind, body and spirit.
RSS Follow Become a Fan

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Posts

WINTER SKIN
Sum Damage
Keeping your skin happy and healthy.
don't touch
puffy eyes

Most Popular Posts

Lindy's Blog
don't touch
Winter Skin
summer skin
Keeping your skin happy and healthy.

Categories

November 2013
June 2013
July 2012

powered by

skin care tips

Lindy's Blog

Please visit my web site, lindyshealingfacials.com and naturallylindy.com. the tip of the day is, Always use moisturizer over misted skin,it will penetrate better,and not stay on top of your skin,but into your skin. Lindy's Healing Facials was voted "Best Facial in Los Angeles",by L.A.Weekly Magazine.Please see google reviews and web site testimonials from client's and medical. Please feel free to ask me any questions regarding your skin. Blessings,

13 Comments to Lindy's Blog:

Comments RSS
Lindy Walsh on Saturday, July 14, 2012 1:13 PM
When Lindy created Lindy's Healing Facials over 20 years ago,her holistic approach to skin care was considered unusual. It is apparent that Lindy was a pioneer in the philosophy, technique, and practice of natural skin care. Suffering from acne and getting no help from the" experts", Lindy became a licensed esthetician to heal her own skin and help others with their skin problems. She learned that your overall health,issues like; food allergies, hormones, stress, and the type of climate you live in, humid,dry, pollution, affects your skin. Lindy has earned certifications in nutrition, from A.M.N.A.(American Medical Nutrition Assoc).,reflexology (American Academy of Reflexology, kinesiology,(Touch for Health). She researched both traditional lore and emerging scientific evidence about the healing properties derived from the earth;minerals,vitamins,seaweeds, clays,oils,plants, and flowers. This led to development of Natural Lindy Skin Care,the very best of science and nature. The combination of Lindy's Healing Facials and Naturally Lindy Skin Care became an underground phenomenon in Beverly Hills and Los Angeles. Lindy's in depth knowledge of holistic skin care has been featured in several magazines and T.V. Shows. Please go to lindyshealingfacials.com and naturallylindy.com for medical and client reviews.
Reply to comment

SAMANTHA ANOBILE on Monday, September 10, 2012 4:50 PM
Hi Lindy, I left you a message,did you get it?? What I was asking you is ,what did you do at the end of my last facial?? I have been coming to you for years and years now, the healing facials are always awesome, but you did something different, my skin loved whatever you did.Can I buy what you used and what was it??Love Always, Samantha
Reply to comment

Jasmine Rothbard on Monday, September 10, 2012 4:55 PM
Thank you for that wonderful clay mask. It healed up my husbands acne in a week. Also, the Facial Wash is amazing, gave it to my kids , can't get it back, please send me one or I can pick it up. Thanks for all you healing energy. There is no one like you anywhere,Thanks again for all you do.

buy skin care on Saturday, February 23, 2013 2:07 AM
Thanks Lindy for giving tips about skin care, Your tips are very effective for the skin. I will implement your tips in near future. Thanks
Reply to comment

Lindy on Monday, March 04, 2013 9:00 PM
Thanks! Let me know if you have any questions.

alvario on Wednesday, May 22, 2013 12:29 PM
I not that much of a online reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back in the future. Many thanks
Reply to comment

Check on Thursday, June 27, 2013 2:47 AM
like your post
Reply to comment

Lindy Walsh on Saturday, August 24, 2013 2:07 PM
Thank you so much. Let me know if I can be of help. Blessings
Reply to comment

lindy Walsh on Saturday, August 24, 2013 2:10 PM
Thank you for your interest in Naturally Lindy Skin Care. Please let me know if you have any questions. Happy to help.
Reply to comment

skin cancer screening on Wednesday, October 23, 2013 4:16 AM
After reading this post I am also using moisturizer and I am truly sharing that it gives good results. I am so much thankful to you for this.
Reply to comment

Lindy Walsh on Tuesday, May 27, 2014 11:25 AM
If you have very oily skin, best to use a facial wash rather than a cleansing lotion. Use a light scrub 2x a week,oil-free moisturizer, and cellular clay mask. If you are oily and breaking out, use Glycolic Acid Oil-Free. The oil-free Glycolic Acid will get rid of the oil for sure. if you live in a dirty city, the Oxygen Treatment Cream is great, it kills all bacteria .Also watch your diet, keep it clean, using small amounts of oil, eating lot's of fruits and veggies. No more than once a week eat red meat,no dairy!!! Let me know if you need any help. You can e mail me natlind@aol.com 424-245-4483
Reply to comment

Lindy Batis-Walsh on Friday, November 13, 2015 4:41 PM
The weather this winter is going to be a an El Nino wet tropical storm. Don't be fooled that you are not getting the sun. The fact is you can burn more on a cloudy day then in the sun. So use your sunscreen if you are going to be outside for any length of time.I would also still wear gloved while driving to prevent brown spots. So be safe and healthy,Have a wonderful holiday season.Blessings, Lindy
Reply to comment